The New DART Aerospace Screw-in Replacement Windshield Kit allows the operator to replace the existing OEM windshield and windshields retainers. The DART kit features quick change-out retainers whereas the OEM retainers are riveted in place and are difficult and time consuming to replace. The DART kit provides durable retainers that are screwed in place and that can be easily removed to allow for quick windshield replacement or removal after initial installation of the modification kit, windshields can be removed or installed in 2 hrs per side. *Includes LH/RH windshields, retainers for both LH & RH windshields. Compatible with OEM, AAI and DART (Apical) Cable Cutter Kit and Bristol (Magellan) Wire Strike Protection System (WSPS). Windshields are supplied with FAA 8130-3, modification kit is supplied with Transport Canada Form 1. 1 kit modifies 1 aircraft.
- Replaces existing OEM windshield retainers with quick change out retainers
- DART's kit provides durable retainers that are screwed in place
- Includes retainers for both LH and RH windshields
- Includes Tech Tool 206B1001-1/-2 windshields.
- Windshields can be removed or installed in 2 hours per side after initial installation of the modification kit
- Option to install windshield with adhesive to avoid 24 hr drying time for Sikaflex/Proseal windshield installation
- Available in clear, blue or gray
|Approval type||Authority||Reference number||Aircraft approved||Description|
|STC||EASA - Europe||10039042, Rev. 1||206A/206B/206L/206L1/206L3/206L4||Screw-In Windshield Modification Kit|
|STC||TCCA - Canada||SH12-3||206A/206B/206L/206L1/206L3/206L4||Screw-In Windshield Modification Kit|
|STC||FAA - USA||SR03091NY||206A/206B/206L/206L1/206L3/206L4||Screw-In Windshield Modification Kit|