Our Vertical Reference Floor Window Kits are available in 3 sizes to fit different operational requirements. You can now look through the floor window with ease for vertical reference flying. The larger windows let you see further up the line, so you can choose a shorter line, thus enhancing your operating versatility. The large exterior windows install in the Aft panel with quarter turn fasteners allowing the window to be easily detached for maintenance purposes. The Vertical Reference Floor Window Kit now offers another configuration choice: Install the interior window or install the new Close Out Kit. DART Aerospace's Close Out Kit features aluminum panels that provide a barrier between floor and belly panel to prevent debris or foreign objects from entering the area. With the Close Out Kit installed the interior window may be removed for improved viewing of the line. The D350-567-141 Close Out Kit is available on request as a no charge option with the purchase of any D350-567-XXX Vertical Reference Floor Window Kits. However, the D350-567-141 is not compatible with energy attenuating seat or on AS355 model. *Compatible with all DART vertical reference floor window kits, sliding door and aircraft equipped with energy attenuating seats. Not compatible with AS355 and AS350 B3e.
- 1/4 turn fasteners in Aft panel allow window to be easily detached for maintenance
- Close Out Retrofit Kit also available.
- Close Out Kit (D350-567-141) NOT compatible with aircraft equipped with energy attenuating seats.
- Close Out Kit (D350-567-141) available as a no charge option with purchase of a floor window kit.
- Large windows result in an improved viewing envelope and allow more of the line to be viewed by the pilot
- Multiple window sizes allow for maximum versatility
- 2 sizes of interior windows
- 3 sizes of exterior windows