The DART Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basket™ features a quick release mounting system that enables the operator to remove and install the basket quickly, without tools. The basket is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, coated with a high-gloss, scratch-resistant white finish. Enhanced safety with a simple self-locking handle that assures lid closure and secures cargo during flight. Ease of use with gas spring to assist when opening and closing the lid. Reach out to our sales team for more information.
- Compatible with the Standard or Extended Skid Gear
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction, with gloss white powder coat
- Quick-Release mounting system includes Fwd/Aft Beam assemblies
- Allows unobstructed passenger egress
- No VNE restriction planned (TBC at flight test)
- Self-locking handle
- Gas piston assisted lid
- Fixed Provisions Kit can be procured separately to equip multiple aircraft for quick transfer of the Fwd/Aft Beam Assemblies
- Removable access panels to expand cargo capacity and fit longer cargo
- And more...
- Allows transport of up to 150lbs external cargo
- Carry hazardous items outside of helicopter
- Heavy duty lid doubles as a step or walkway for maintenance
- With the QR system, basket can be removed/installed in 1 minute. No tools required!
- New mission profiles: Heli-Skiing; Utility and many more!
|Approval type||Authority||Reference number||Aircraft approved||Description|
|STC||TCCA - Canada||SH23-24||505||Heli-Utility-Basket Installation|
|STC||FAA - USA||SR00147IB||505||Installation of Heli-Utility-Basket|